Monday, July 20, 2009

Yoga Search .... The Finale


So Sunday I went to Yoga Tonic here in Sunnyside Queens. Their website looked inviting enough and when I yelped them, I read nothing but great things, so I decided to give it a shot. I was greeted by my instructor Jin who was very warm and welcoming.

The class only consisted of me Jin and two other students, which worked out nicely even though in general I like to have a bit more students in a class. The asanas flowed smoothly and Jin was helpful in making sure our alignment was correct. While in corpse pose JIn came around and gave each student a wonderful head massage which just sealed the deal for me.

I plan on going back to Yoga Tonic to see what the other teachers have to offer and take another one of Jin's classes.

Yoga Tonic has a special new student deal - $45 for the month. Along with Yoga they also have a variety of other classes, so check out their website.

www.myyogatonic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment